The IEMN Community :
The IEMN Community is the best way for Regulators to connect with other Regulators working to solve the global e-waste challenge.
The International E-Waste Management Network is a community designed to facilitate discussion between national environmental regulators. The opportunity is to share similar challenges, opportunities, and lessons learned to facilitate the implementation of national policies toward a sustainable and circular economy for electronics.
What’s in the IEMN Community?
- Tools to connect with other Regulators from around the world
- A single point for all news and announcements from the IEMN staff
- A calendar of upcoming webinars and events
- A discussion wall for participants
- Country profiles and contact information
- Recent publications
- Pictures from past IEMN events
- Presentations from past IEMN events since 2012
- Ability to suggest additions to the community